Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
PSY 330 Week 2 Quiz Neurobiological and Traits Models Updated
This quiz consists of 20 multiple-choice questions.
PSY 330 Week 2 Quiz
1. 1. Chemical groups that attach to DNA or to their associated proteins can
2. 2. How has electrical stimulation of the brain been used in neuroscience research?
3. 3. Heritability studies suggest that genes can explain approximately ____ of the variability in personality.
4. 4. How does Hebb describe learning at the neuronal level?
5. 5. Research suggests that brain volume and the structure of the _____ are related to dreaming and dream recall.
6. 6. In what way could the Human Brain Project further our understanding of cognitive neuroscience?
7. 7. What effect did the Ascending Reticular Activation system have on personality according to Eysenck?
8. 8. Which of the following methods used to study the human brain can show a live picture of brain activation?
10 randomized questions from this bank
9. 9. What are the three stages of stress (in order) according to General Adaptation Syndrome?
10. 10. Which category of Thomas and Chess’s classification of temperament measures a child’s movement during bathing, eating, playing, dressing, and by looking at the child’s sleep-wake cycles?
11. 11. According to Cantor (1990), what is a way in which personal action units “complement” our personality traits?
12. 12. Those low in _____ tend to be less tolerant and more prejudiced, but there is no relation with psychological health. However, _____ has the biggest implication for interpersonal relationships and is implicated in psychological well-being.
13. 13. What outcomes are associated with high levels of childhood conscientiousness, according to Hampson and colleagues (2013)?
14. 14. Which of the following is an example of the fundamental attribution error?
15. 15. Which is the best explanation for why personality remains fairly stable over the lifetime?
16. 16. One approach for conceptualizing personality, the _____ approach, considers when an individual frequently engages in a certain behavior that others associate with a particular trait.
17. 17. Which two of the Big Five are most heritable?
18. 18. What were Walter Mischel’s two main criticisms of the trait approach?
19. 19. In Raymond Cattell’s factor analysis of personality traits, how were the underlying factors determined?
20. 20. Although now regarded as defunct, what did the Humoral theory help establish?