UOP MTH 214 Week 5 Study Plan Updated
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
MTH 214 Week 5 Study Plan Updated
This is a customized work, Please email me at email@example.com for more details
MTH 214 Week 5 Study Plan
Complete the MyMathLab® Study Plan for the Final Exam.
1. Click the Practice/Simulation/Homework/Game tab.
2. Click External Content Launch to access MyMathLab®.
3. Click Homework and Tests in MyMathLab® at the top left of the screen.
4. Click Study Plan for Final Exam.
5. Click the green Practice button next to the first objective.
6. Complete the practice problems until you feel ready for a quiz.
7. Click the Close button. Return to the Study Plan for the Weekly Checkpoint.
8. Click the Quiz Me button.
9. Correctly answer the questions to earn the Mastery Point (MP). There may be 2 or 3 questions per Quiz Me.
1. If you do not correctly answer the questions in the Quiz Me, you must return to Practice and successfully complete at least 1 practice problem before you can retake the Quiz Me.
2. You can follow this process and attempt each Quiz Me as often as necessary.
10. After earning the Mastery Point for the first objective, continue working in the Study Plan using the same process described above until you have earned all Mastery Points for the Week