To Buy This material Click below link
FIS 210 Week 9 Final Project Personal Financial Plan
Final Project: Personal Financial Plan
• Resources: Appendix A, and Ch. 1 of Personal Financial Planning
• Create your Personal Financial Plan using the six-step process outlined on p. 7 of the text.
• Collect your data for this course and any additional personal financial information necessary.
• Write a 1,050 to 1,400 word paper based on your personal experiences, the readings, and research you have collected.
• Complete the following in your Personal Finance Plan:
o List your financial goals and outline your strategic plan for accomplishing those goals.
o Describe how you will implement each part of your strategic plan. Include your budget, savings strategy, short-term investment plans, tax planning strategy, retirement plans, estate plans, housing and transportation plans, and career plans.
o Evaluate your goals and how viable you think they are, considering your personal financial status. What would need to change in order to ensure you may follow the plan you have created. Include at least three alternative goals and three refinements you could make to your Personal Financial Plan.
• Write your paper according to APA standards.
For more Assignments visit: