ASH BUS 616 Week 1 Pfizer’s Drugs Testing Strategy in Nigeria Updated
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
BUS 616 Week 1 Pfizer’s Drugs Testing Strategy in Nigeria Updated
Pfizer’s Drugs Testing Strategy in Nigeria.Read Management Focus:Pfizer’s Drug- Testing Strategy in Nigeria in chapter 4 of your text and write a 3-4 page paper in APA format that answers the following questions:
a. What are the different phases that a Drug Company goes through in order to bring a new drug product to market in the U.S. and Europe?
2. Did Pfizer behave unethically by rushing to take advantage of an epidemic in Nigeria to test experimental drugs on children?
3. Should it have been less opportunistic and proceeded more carefully?
4. Were corners cut with regard to patient consent in the rush to establish a trial?
5. Did doctors keep patients on Trovan too long when they should have switched them to another
6. Is it ethical to test experimental drugs on children in a crisis setting in the developing world where the
overall standard of health care is so much lower than in the developed world and proper protocols might not be followed?