Devry BIOS 105 Week 5 iLab Cardiovascular System Worksheet Updated
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
BIOS 105 Week 5 iLab Cardiovascular System Worksheet Updated
1. Track a drop of blood from its entry into the right atrium until it leaves the left ventricle. Be sure to include all anatomical landmarks, including the major vessels and valves the blood passes through on this journey.
2. Name the elements of the intrinsic conduction system in the correct order. Which one is called the “pacemaker”?
3. Match the following
4. Define systolic and diastolic pressure.
5. What is normal blood pressure?
6. What is considered high blood pressure?
7. What factors influence blood pressure?