To Buy This material Click below link
Create a PowerPoint® Presentation of 9 to 12 slides. In the 2000 census, people were allowed to select more than one race for their racial category for the first time. This change reflected a national increase in:
• The acceptance of interracial couples
• The number of interracial relationships (formal and informal)
• The number of individuals who identify with two or more races
Discuss how this change reflects racial and ethnic diversity in the US. Discuss the impact of this change on racial tolerance in society today, including a discussion on whether this changed has helped to improve race relationships in the U.S.
Include in the presentation:
• An introductory and conclusion slide
• References, including at least four references beyond the textbook (they can be others from the class).
• Extensive speaker notes
Submit your slide presentation to the Assignment Files tab.
For more Assignments visit