NUR 492 Week 7 Process Improvement and Change Project Presentation updated
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes and include the following topics:
• Introduce the chosen process for improvement.
• Identify problem, system, or process to be changed.
• Discuss the need for the change or enhancement, including driving forces such as:
• Regulatory, such as OSHA mandate
• Improved efficiency
• Patient satisfaction
• Life safety issue
• Integrate the methodology chosen.
• Select a change theory.
• Identify personal leadership style, and select a leadership theory to incorporate in your plan.
• Provide research literature to support proposed change process.
• Propose system changes needed to incorporate for your planned solution, including tools and technologies.
• Create a timeline for change implementation.
• Provide a detailed proposal to include Plan-Do-Study-Act
(PDSA/PDCA) cycle, implementation strategies, and evaluation process.
• Provide detailed speaker notes in the Notes Pages of the presentation.
Submit your presentation as instructed by the facilitator.