To Buy This material Click below link
Create an As-Is Process Flowchart for a process that requires improvement of your selected organization.
Explain the benefits of accurately documenting the As-Is process.
Research your organization that needs improvement and your benchmark organization.
Write a 700-word paper in which you identify and explain the process improvement opportunities and change management process and map the current AS-IS process.
Address each of the following in your paper:
• Explain why process flowcharts to map the As-Is process is important to problem solving.
• Use the matrix example given below to identify and benchmark process improvement categories:
• Identify and explain the following terms:
• Reduced lead-time/cycle-time
• Improved quality
• Elimination of waste
• Reduced total cost process improvements.
• Use the process above to benchmark these four categories against Toyota Production Systems (TPS) lean enterprise best practices.
• Describe challenges the selected organization may face in implementing the areas for improvement.
• Explain the importance of the current As-Is Process.
• Identify potential consequences of incorrectly completing the As-Is flowchart
• Map at least two of the Matrix As-Is process improvement categories for your selected organization.
• Use flowcharting process map boxes (spaghetti and/or swim lane) and at least two decision trees/blocks in the charting.
• Include your As-Is Flowchart as an exhibit or figure in your paper.
For more classes visit