STRAYER BUS 309 Quiz 3 updated
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
BUS 309 Quiz 3 updated
1. In association with labor and capital, Mill had contrasting views of
2. The Supreme Court gave decision making power for Eminent domain to the
3. Who is more likely to be sympathetic with the idea of reducing the disparities of income in society?
4. In Nozick’s example of Wilt Chamberlain, he argues that other theories of economic justice inevitably fail to respect people’s
5. Talk of justice and injustice appeals to the related notions of
6. John Rawls’ Theory of Justice lays within which type of tradition?
7. According to Locke,
8. According to John Rawls,
9. According to Mill’s utilitarianism,
10. What philosopher believes the maximin rule is relevant to justice?
11. Eminent domain is the ancient right of government to take what from an individual?
12. In Anarchy, State and Utopia, Robert Nozick advocates
13. According to libertarianism,
14. To the libertarians, their concept of liberty includes a commitment to
15. The first principle of Nozick’s entitlement theory concerns the original acquisition of