BSHS 485 Week 5 Tobacco Program Coalition updated
Navigate to the CDC Website.
In the search bar type in, “Best Practices for Comprehensive Tobacco Control Programs”.
Please note, this assignment will require you to locate a document from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control).
Now that you already identified possible barriers and obstacles in the Developing a Coalition assignment due in Week Four, you can organize and implement the Tobacco Program Coalition.
Use the Best Practices User Guide: Coalitions – State and Community Interventions document located using the CDC Website.
Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that describes the steps that you will take to develop the coalition, implement it, and make sure it is sustainable in the community and beyond.
Include the following:
• Explain the history and core values of the coalition.
• Describe the need that propelled this coalition.
• Describe the mission, vision, and purpose.
• Describe the steps you will take to develop the coalition.
• Explain how you will implement it.
• Discuss how you will sustain the coalition in the community.
• Discuss how this coalition will benefit other communities.
Cite at least two peer-reviewed sources.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.